At CaboLabs we are expanding our Spanish eHealth & Interoperability courses translating them for English speakers. This is the first course that will be offered in English.
Will start on May 29th, with a duration of six weeks. It has four online synchronous class sessions, and all the presentations, materials and session recordings will be available from the ACHISA Virtual Campus.
Course presentation video
- Understand the core requirements of any clinical database.
- Learn about the openEHR standard and how it can be applied to comply with the core requirements and improve our designs in general.
- Know about different technologies and techniques for clinical data storage and retrieval, on different contexts of use.
- Gain practical experience with assignments around clinical database design and openEHR implementation.
- Professionals or students of the IT / software domain (programmers, software architects, tech leaders, DBAs, etc.)
- There is no need of background knowledge about openEHR.
- It is recommended to have experience with relational databases, SQL, and Java (or a similar programming language).
- The course is 100% online, via the Adobe Connect (*) video-conference platform.
- Each session will have a duration of 1.5 to 2 hours.
- After each session, an assignment will be presented. Assignments are optional.
- Sessions will be recorded for further reference or if you can't assist to a class.
(*) Kindly provided by: Hospital Italiano de Buenos Aires.
- Two kinds of certificates will be delivered:
- PARTICIPATION: for all the students.
- APPROVAL: for those students that have an evaluation of 50% or more on the four assignments.
- Certificates will be signed by ACHISA and CaboLabs.
The enrollment form contains the instructions on how to make the payments and confirm your participation in the course.
Undergraduate student +
+ After filing the enrollment form, please send us a certificate from your university that you are an active student, to: email@example.com
Here you will find the enrollment form and the detailed program: http://cabolabs.com/en/training
You have time to enroll until May 24th. The course starts on May 29th.